I, Daniel Blake:

1) What is independent cinema and how is it different to Hollywood blockbusters?

a feature film or short film that is produced and distributed by independent filmmakers or smaller entertainment companies.

2) What is I, Daniel Blake about?

Daniel Blake is a 59-year-old  carpenter who must depend on welfare after a recent heart attack leaves him unable to work.


3) Who directed I, Daniel Blake and why is this important?

Ken Loach. He is a well known to support people in need and the struggled of modern day society.

4) How was I, Daniel Blake promoted to an audience? List at least three different methods used by the film's marketing campaign and how they targeted their audience.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advertising & Marketing: Final index

BLACKPINK - How You Like That: Blog tasks

Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor: Blog tasks