Coursework preliminary exercise

1) Write a 100 word statement of intent explaining what you are going to make for your preliminary exercise.

For my preliminary exercise, I plan to create a vibrant and engaging advertisement for a new smoothie brand. The ad will feature a dynamic sequence showcasing the smoothie’s fresh ingredients and its appealing, health-conscious benefits. Through energetic visuals and upbeat music, the ad will highlight the smoothie’s natural flavors and nutritional value, aimed at attracting health-minded consumers. I will utilize close-ups of the ingredients being blended, complemented by testimonials or fun facts about the smoothie’s benefits, to create an enticing and memorable message. This exercise will help me refine my skills in visual storytelling and persuasive communication.

2.)

script:

"I'm so thirsty, I need a drink".

"voice i the sky, Try this".

drink falls from the sky.

"what's this?"

opens drink .

drinks it.

"this is so nice what is this".






3) Casting: Who will be in your preliminary exercise advert?

me.


4) Plan your locations: Where you will film your preliminary exercise? (You can film off-site if you wish to do this for homework - this is what we would strongly recommend). Important note: You CANNOT take any students out of any other lessons OR disturb any other lessons in the school. If you wish to film in-school then you will need to film with Mr Ray supervising or after school with a Media teacher present. 

ill start my advert at the top of hills having a snack

5) Write your shot list: every shot you plan to film. This needs to be far MORE shots than you will actually use in the final edited version - plan extra angles, close-ups, long shots and more. You can find an example shot list here. This is for a narrative film but the layout will be the same. 

close up shot of me drinking the drink 

a medium close up of me receiving the drink from the sky


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advertising & Marketing: Final index

BLACKPINK - How You Like That: Blog tasks

Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor: Blog tasks